U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
FENDI Karl Black and White Calligraphy Silk Scarf Foulard NWT,
Authentic Hermès Les Tambours Silk scarf,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Steven Purple Platform Pumps sz 6,
- Mcfarlane Classic Spawn Kickstarter
- LOGO Lounge Lori Goldstein Tunic Top Pockets Lagenlook Boho Lace Sleeves
- Clarisonic mia prima
- J. Crew Womens Small Relaxed Fit Short Sleeve Baird McNutt Irish Linen Shirt
- 2009 topps lebron james gold /2009 psa 7
- Breaking Bad Funko Pop Lot
- 3 framed Camilla d'errico prints
- Beautiful Vintage sterling Navajo bangle bracelet by popular Albert J Platero
- UNION CLASSIC HOODIE IN MAROON Size MEDIUM
- Steiff 1926 Galop-Teddies Replica
SAINT LAURENT Lou Mini Bag Nero,
|plush toy||1.2538||Loungefly Eeyore backpack floppy ears,||Starbucks kaleidoscope rainbow and purple venti tumbler set,|