U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Snoopy Easter Blanket,
roku ultra lt,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
New In Package C And F Home Plaid Fringed Fireside Throw 50X60”,
- Chinook Work Steel Tool Boots Size 12 M Black Leather
- Vtg Harmann Luggage. 26"x19"x8" dimensions.
- Starbucks Pink Lemonade Studded Tumbler- Venti Pair! 2022 Valentines Day Strawbe
- Distressed bell bottoms
- Sealed charizard V & Eevee vmax black star promo bundle
- NEW Michael Kors Black Izzy Skinny Logo Printed Jeans Size 4
- SportMax Max Mara Lamb Leather Tennis Dress
|Starbucks marie cat tumbler||1.2538||Vintage 80s Cowgirl Western Heels,||Starbucks 2021 Holiday Matte Mint Green Studded Tumbler,|