U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Halloween (1978) 1/6 Scale Accessory Pack,
Nos Oral B hygiene kit.,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Two S'well for Starbucks bottles,
- Lululemon rogue renegade
- Planner stickers destash
- XXXL Glass Closhe Dome 13" H by 10" W with wood base
- Beyond thr Beyond on PS1
- Vintage Southwest Beaded Multi Strand Necklace *Beautiful Condition
- Swim Solutions Women's Craft Fair Allover Slimming One-Piece Swimsuit Blue 14
- New Michael Kors Margot Metallic Heels Size 9.5
- Keihin PWK 36 carburetor, Sudco Motorcycle Carburetor - NEW IN BOX, FREE SHIPING
- Mens Nike Air Max 97 QS
- On hold !Childhoods clothing bundle
- BNWT KATE SPADE CEDAR STREET SATCHEL
- Nikon AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
Loungefly Disney castle quilted blue mini backpack,
|Kanjo Memory Acupressure Mat Set with Pillow, Amethyst||1.2538||Bioworld Mines of Moria Mini Backpack Light up Lord of the Rings,||NWT Patricia Nash Leather Denim Fields Olive Floral Tote Bag with Duster,|