U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Betsey Johnson Black Bow Wristlet Bifold Wristlet Clutch Wallet Handbag Purse,
Louis Vuitton Fusain Monogram Idylle Canvas Sarah Wallet,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
MAGLITE ML50L-S3016 Flashlight,
- Matilda Jane Good Hart Jeans
- (8)Scor-Tape Double-Sided Adhesive 1/8 " 1/4" 1/2 " x 27 yards 10 sheets 6x6
- Lauren Ralph Claudia Paisley FULL / QUEEN Comforter & Shams Set $335.00
- Estate Vintage Dress Small Floral Caftan MuuMuu Kaftan Patio Lounge Blue Womens
- New Balance toddler PR997HFK sneakers
- Mens FRATELLI ROSSETTI "Select" Brown LEATHER Loafer Shoes Wide Stitch Trim 8M
- NEW CHANTECAILLE LIP SLEEK IN FLAMINGO
- Morning Walk - West Elm
14” Dell Latitude E7440 - i5, 8GB, 256GB SSD!,
|Gold Gucci zippered wallet||1.2538||Greenworks Battery,||Nike Jordan 1 Mid PS White Anthracite Arctic Orange Size 1Y,|