U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Pampered Chef Silicone Cookie Mold Halloween & Christmas,
Patricia Nash Trevi Leather Loafers -8M,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
New trendy cute cloud pendant necklace fashion hip hop trendy jumper chain sweet,
- 400 Random Pokemon Cards! Rares, Uncommons, Commons, Holos. No Basic Energies
- Vtg BALTIC AMBER CHIP FLAPPER NECKLACE
- Air Jordan 4 thunder 2012
- Lord & Taylor Suede Pencil Skirt Black Vintage With Box Size 8P
- Magic Johnson Upper Deck autograph card
- Solid Wood Teak Bench
- Golf Rangefinder and case
- Final Fantasy X-2 PS2 sealed near mint FIRST PRINT!!!
- OXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler
- Torrid Cuffed Shorts Denim Short Shorts
White Genuine Leather women's jacket,
|Europe and the United States ins simple wind jewelry fashion metal portrait pend||1.2538||Torrid BETSEY JOHNSON EMBROIDERED TRUCKER JACKET - FAUX LEATHER Size 5,||Patriotic Red White Blue Diamond American Flag Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver,|