U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
COACH Dempsey Tote 22 With Garden Plaid Print,
Super Action Statue Crazy Diamond,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
MK SIGNATURE JET SET CHARM STUDDED DOME CROSSBODY BAG,
- Kingstar K042 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Bart Starr Brett Favre signed football Green Bay Packers
- Jordan 1 Retro banned mid sz 11
- Nike air force 1 size 13c
- Ariel, the little mermaid, stained glass enamel pin
- Reserved Pokemon 1st ed Neo Destiny Dark Espeon (lp)
- Atari Jaguar Console with games
- Orange Selenite 3”x2” Flat Oval Stone.
- Retro yellow aviators
- Minnesota vikings sports illustrated leather watch
WWE Elite Shawn Michaels Ringside Excluisive,
|Heidi Daus Necklace and earrings||1.2538||Coach Sutton Crossbody Shoulder bag With Legacy Print,||TMNT Ace The Duck,|