U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ateez San Signed Fever Epilogue Album,
Is clinical pro heal serum 10 pc 3.75 ml exp. 04/24,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Nike Air SB Dunk Low Orange Label Bleached Violet Purple,
- RARE Optic T-Mall Ja Morant Express Shimmer
- James Avery Retired Sterling Silver Hook Choker Collar Necklace 15" inch
- The Bridge black multi tote purse
- Jeffrey Campbell Str8up shoes
- Made in China Wholesale High Quality and Durable Plush Dog Toy Squeaky Feeding D
- NATURAL 6.40 CTW PADPARADSCHA STUD EARRINGS 14K WHITE GOLD * Free Certificate *
- Electric Stand up Desk Frame
- Beautiful Red ball gown size 5/6 worn once Paid over $500
Fleo 3.25 Turquoise Water medium shorts,
|The Lord of The Rings Trilogy Audiobook - Unabridged Version - 46 Discs 2 Sealed||1.2538||Nike Air Max 90 "Bacon" 8M/9.5W,||Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven (USED),|