U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Admiral Bread Maker,
FLASH SALE Kpop Lot of 20 Albums (NCT, BTS, SuperM, Got7, Exo and More!),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Adult Art Supplies,
- Jamarr Chase rookie
- Antique Bohemian Rock Crystal Glass Collar Necklace
- Small Wood End Side Table w/ Shelf Nightstand Tall Plant Stand Accent Furniture
- Torrid Darth Vader Mesh Inset Tank NWT
- NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Relaxed Fit Souvenir Utility Shorts Size 35 Tiger & Dragon
- Adler Collection Leather Coat
- Japanese Rice Bag
- NEW**Rae Dunn 2022 RELEASE- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. bundle
Loungefly Little Twin Stars Backpack and wallet,
|Bethesda Doom Limit Pressing 4×LP. No longer pressed. 2016||1.2538||Rare Metallica Enter limited edition numbered 4CD box set,||Portraits Of Her LP 2022 Vinyl Record Store Day w/ Taylor Swift,|