U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vtg 1991 Made In Germany 55 CD's Vienna Master Series Digital Classical Music,
Triple H 199X 365 Fresh Album with Dawn CD,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- SET ACTIVE LEGGINGS
- Ozzy Osbourne vinyl bundle
- Nintendo Switch Lite Pokémon Dialga & Palkia Edition +game *SHIPS TOMORROW*
- Frankies Bikinis Laced Tank Top
- Andrea's Fashion coral halter dress
- Kut from Kolth Fashion Coat
- Juicy couture necklace
- Scala Pink Dress
- Turner F7 10.5 Driver and matching 15 de
- Nintendo GameBoy Color Pokemon Teal Purple Carrying Case Shoulder Bag Pikachu
- Mortal Kombat Classic Trading cards
Coach leather short heel pumps NEW,
|Lot Of 2 DETHKLOK CDs Metalocalypse Dethklok The Dethalbum Deluxe & LP Edition||1.2538||NWT Sz 39 8.5 - 3.5 in Claudia Pump - Red - Ruby Shoo,||Patriotic vinyl iron on and removable two of each,|