U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Zyia Slate Camo Strong Jogger,
Mego Cher Doll Herky Jerky Fashion 2 piece Outfit,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
David Yurman Sterling Silver Petite Albion with Black Onyx Necklace,
- Jujube Golden Amber Yellow Chromatics BE SET Travel Accessory Bags 3pcs -New
- Madewell White Eyelet Garden Dress
- Mens shorts lot 32 mixed medium clothing cargo shorts American eagle ocean curre
- BTS PTD MGM PC
- Yamaha FGX-412 BCE Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Michael kors bag scrunch purse wallet tote shoulder
- johanna parker set creamer sugar & mug
- Jack Mason Limited Edition Orange Face Waterproof 42MM Diver Watch
- Cloth-eez prefolds
- Mario - Rare Super Mario Bros Accutime Watch
- LOT 158 pre-owned Vintage The Beatles 1964 Topps TCG Color / b&w Cards
- Vtg Bally of Switzerland 5.5 Navy Blue Club Tassel Loafers Slip On Leather Shoes
Never worn Victorious size Small animal print joggers reflective side strip,
|Pure silk mark certified Kanchipuram silk saree kanchipattu kanjivaram silk||1.2538||Brand new ice maker,||Cherry press on nails,|