U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Athleta Half Mile Full Zip Hoodie Pink Size Medium Sporty Athletic Running Gym,
Zelda Twilight Princess - Nintendo Gamecube,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
JUST B DOYUM PHOTOCARD SET - 6 total,
- Lululemon Down For A Run Womens Vest
- Pokemon Black DS w/ Case
- Nike SB Dunk Low TRD QS "East West Pack"
- Lego Marvel Studios
- Lot of 5 Jacqueline Wilson Paperback Books Midnight Clean Break Secrets Dustbin
- NEW Suboo Kasbah Mini Paisley Dress Size 4
- Graco Pack N Play Day 2 Dream Travel Bassinet
- 5x WWE Prizm packs
- Travis Kelce 2013 prizm rookie card
- Asus RT-AX92U AX6100 Tri-Band Router
- Pink Cheekster Strappy Lace sz-L
BTS PTD LAS VEGAS MGM PHOTO CARD: J-HOPE,
|Ripsticks||1.2538||(Retail )Nike Dri-fit Men Missouri Tiger Jacket (size L),||vintage Pepsi sweatshirt,|