U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lilly Pultizer Sweater,
2. Insta Glow Sunless Tanning Gel,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Gold Bond Foot Powder Maximum Strength WITH TALC,
- Lularoe Women's Black Skinny Jeans Size 38 Lycra New with Tags
- Derek Lam Athleta Jacket Coat Satin Bomber Solid Black Womens Size Small Zipper
- Old Navy Gray Button-Up Wool Blend Collared Lined Womens Grey Peacoat Size Large
- TFNC Prague Maxi Dress, Size 16
- Bts Tae deco kit photocard
- Lucky Brand Open Toed Booties
- Stitch crashes disney Mulan plush
- Kyte Baby sleep sack, retired print
- macbook pro 2019 13 inch memory 8GB
- Loungefly Minnie reversible Crossbody
- Nununu Aviator Jumpsuit + Mouse in a House Size 1 bundle
- Madame Alexander sweet tears all original
NWOT Dooney & Bourke Lg Sydney Satchel,
|Michael Kors Signature Suri Small Bucket Ballet Pink||1.2538||BBW Strawberry Pound Cake,||LEGO Star Wars UCS A Wing Starfighter 75275,|