U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Burberry Children's Dress with bloomers,
New Style Casual Shoulder Bag Multi Function Fashionable Women Crossbody Bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Mansur Gavriel Zip Continental Wallet,
- DISNEY STORE Star Wars May the 4th Key
- Kate Spade New York Large Leatherette Initial “J”Notebook
- Nike Kid’s Size 6 Royal Blue w/ White Downshifter 9 Running Sneakers
- ***RESERVED for Mollerz****
- Nintendo gamecube accessories
- one piece swimsuit Vintage 1980's
- Tricolette French Drip Coffeeemaker 4-8 cups, unused
- Steve madden scramble slip on
- Lululemon Energy Bra, B-D Cups
osmo coding starter kit for ipad,
|Hip Gear SONY PS2 Screen Pad Controller LM510 ! TESTED WORKING!||1.2538||72 pc Newborn to 6M Baby Girl Clothes Lot Sleepers Footies,||Kate Spade lady bug wallet,|