U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Garmin Approach S4 GPS Rangefinder Golf Touchscreen Watch System Black,
Unlocked OEM Mazda Navigation Gps Maps SD Card BHP166EZ1G,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Dolls Kill jacket,
- Travis Scott CactusJack Chicken Nugget Pillow
- Alphalete Collective Openback Crop black
- Kate Spade Harper Crossbody Bag Nwt
- Harry Styles Limited Edition Beauty Papers
- MARC JACOBS round sunglasses for women
- ALO Mesmerize High Waist Capri Leggings
- Vintage 80s/90s color block high sierra winter jacket
- NIB High Potency Face Finishing Firming Moisturizer
Brooks Women's PureProject Jacket Black Plaid/Heather size xL,
|Odyn suede racer jacket||1.2538||Ampersand as Apostrophe Small Tote Bag,||CONVERSE BOOTS SNEAKERS,|