U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Free people cozy cool girl tank bodysuit,
NWT Leith Double Scoop Long Sleeve Thong Bodysuit Black Women's Size XS,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Foreverspin spinning base,
- Adidas Yeezy 700 V2 "Wave Runner"
- Bratz Forever Diamondz Cloe Doll NIB never opened inc. certified real Diamond!
- Wildflower Patchwork Cotton Mini Dress xl
- Intimissimi Eleonora Lace Black Bodysuit Size 34B
- Patbo swimsuit
- studded Starbucks keychain and ornement
- 2021 ELITE EXTRA EDITION MLB FACTORY SEALED
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Barely Rose 718071-600 Size 7Y
- 23 Trapper Keeper Folders Mixed Colors
- Korkers Greenback Wading Boots FB4810 Men's 11
- Lululemon Camo Free to Be Moved Sports Bra 6
- ©1999 1st Edition; Ryhorn Jungle Pokemon 61/64
Razor® A5 Lux Scooter,
|Bodysuit lot||1.2538||2004-05 Fleer Ultra Diecast Hummer LeBron James (2nd Yr) Nm-Mt,||Victoria's Secret Black Lace Bodysuit XS,|