U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Court of Thorns and Roses Hardcover,
Tiffany Co Love For Her,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Women's Apostrophe Black Diamond Print Luxury Jacket Coat Size S,
- American Girl Kirsten's Meet Accessories
- Lamy Safari Pokemon Pikachu edition fountain pen
- Justin Steel Toe Pull On Cowboy work boots 7 D
- LOGO by Lori Goldstein blue knit tunic and camo tank twinset Size Large
- XO The Weeknd Rare Kissland Hat
- Vtge Coach Taylor Sig. Bette Women’s Mini Tote Handbag
- Reserved for Brook; Tory Burch Gold Chunky Necklace
- Disney Cars Toys
- HUGE lot of vintage paper ephemera including rare items
- Free People Women's This Is Love Linen Blend 2 Piece Pants Top Set Size XS
Good Girl Légère by Carolina Herrera,
|Luii Coat Women's Sz S Tie Front Shawl Collared Box Pleated Mid Length Brown||1.2538||Weatherproof Quilted Jacket In Greeen With Gold Hardware Size L,||Rare Promo The Beatles Nothing Is Real CD,|