U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Fendi Black Cat Eye Sunglasses BROKEN,
RARE Vintage Nike Blazer 2008 Children Hospital Oregon DOERNBECHER Black Purple,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
LILLY PULITZER VINTAGE Ankle Length Pink Cotton Pants SZ 8,
- Fleetwood Mac Live Barnes and Noble Exclusive Red Vinyl
- Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition For Playstation 4
- Star wars mixed action figures Lot
- Noah's Ark Statue Figurine Country Peddlers & CO "One Godly Man” by Jim Shore
- Mens Carhartt Blue Jean Shorts Blue Denim Jorts B26 DST Size 40 Distressed
Reebok Boys Hasbro x Question Mid GZ0081 White Mid Top Basketball Shoes Size 7,
|Air Jordan 4 Retro 'Oreo' size 7y||1.2538||Adidas limited edition D.O.N. Issue #2 Youth 4,||Adidas Ultraboost 20 Black Purple Kids 6.5Y,|