U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Kevin Durant Signed Brooklyn Nets Jersey COA,
NEW ANAKIN SIGNED HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN Star Wars sideshow Acme Archives MONDO JSA,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
GANTOS Vintage 90s Branch Skirt Suit Matching Set,
- Hey Dude Misty black gray leopard size 9
- NEW - Black & Tan Dog Welcome Sculpture
- Shark Ultralight Pet Corded Stick Vacuum with Self-Cleaning Brushroll
- Sorel Joanie Lace Wedge Sandal Size 8
- Lego Ninjago: Legacy Monestary of Spinjitzu
- Starbucks Pink Sakura Color Changing Cup
- Ellie Wilde sparkly short dress
Thomas wooden railway Santa's Workshop Express collecter's item unique kids toys,
|Cherry Blossom unicorno series 2 blind box||1.2538||Vintage Pendleton Plus Women's Red Plaid Suit (Skirt & Blazer) 100% Wool Size 18,||Two piece Skirt Set size 14,|