U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Tail Golf Skort,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
GIBSON Green & Black Cloud Holiday Print Blazer,
- DeWalt builders level
- New Rare AMC Marvel Disney Doctor Strange Popcorn Bucket Collectable
- gsou snow Faux Jean Leopard Print Size Large Unisex Ski Pant Winter
- 15 CT. Small Wooden Arts & Crafts Hammers (NEW)
- Pier 1 carved wood wall decoration over 5 pounds
- Lucky Brand Mens 361 Vintage Straight Leg Dark Blue Denim Jeans Size 38 X 32
- WWE Diva Dolls
- Baby jogger city select Lux
- Zara T-SHIRT MET MINNIE MOUSE © DISNEY. Size 3-4t and leggings set
- VERY RARE Aggretsuko #1 C2E2 ECCC Con Variant NM+ /M Oni Press VHTF COVER G
- New Depo Driver & Passenger NSF Headlight Set For 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- Sparkling blush michael kors perfume set
90s pastel tapestry blazer,
|NWT Urban Outfitters Project Social T Sk||1.2538||Polo Golf Ralph Lauren Golf Sweater women,||Under Armour Men's IntelliKnit Phantom Crew,|