U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
MATTEL CALI GIRL 2004 BARBIE YELLOW CHEVY SSR VEHICLE W/ CD PLAYER & SOUNDTRACK,
Toroto Blue Jays Hat,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Mens Coach Backpack Camo,
- Nike Air Max 1 SP Concepts Far Out (Special Box)
- Apple 13" MacBook Laptop - Cleaned & Ready to Go!
- Reboot Hexadecimals Lair Playset SEALED
- Genuine Epson 702XL Black Ink Cartridge T702XL120 Fated 11/2022
- New Mikasa Tivoli Garden Dinner Plates
- Anthropologie Pure + Good Ribbed Midi Dress Size XS
- PSA 10 Jordan Love SP Rookie!
Wilfred Women's 8 Aritzia High Waisted Japanese Crepe Tan Dress Pants,
|50th Anniversary Barbie NASCAR, limited edition, collectors edition in originsl||1.2538||Loungefly Star Wars Captain Rex Backpack NWT Grotto Treasures Exclusive LE800,||1999 Pokemon Burger King Cards (full set 1-151),|