U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
24” chrome led marker lightbar rig/trailer/truck,
Essentials fear of god T-shirts,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lululemon Breeze By Long Sleeve Perforated Seamless Top Light Coral Orange 6,
- RCG 9.5 ❄️ 2018 Prizm World Cup #98 Silver Laser - Germany - Timo Werner
- Blue and white criss cross Diamond Ring
- Biologique Recherche Huile Body Hair Oil
- BBW Perfect Peony Perfume
- Tory Burch Robinson Tote
- kate spade new york black inga suede t-strap tassel heeled sandal size 9
- Louis Vuitton Green Min Lin Crossbody
- Frame denim Ali high rise skinny jeans, sz 24
- Coach lavender and tan leather wristlet!
- The Devil's Rejects Spaulding & Baby 2-pack Reel Toys NECA Rare
- Vintage Rare Zoz Boards 80s/90s LongBoard
- SnowJack Snow Jack Scooter by SIC Upright Sled Snowboard Board Handle Bar
1858 FLYING EAGLE CENT: SMALL LETTERS ~ VERY FINE- Scare early date,
|Smashbox halo tinted moisturizer||1.2538||Eileen Fisher Jacquard Kimono Jacket Womens Medium Gray Pockets Sweater Coat,||vintage rockies,|