U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Old Navy Power Soft Cropped Quarter-Zip Performance Top for Women Medium,
Vintage MCM Flying Geese Ducks Birds Round Pin Brooch Pendant Silver Gold Tones,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Embroidered Ciao Bath Mat,
- Galaxy of terror
- Disney Princess Sketch Wallet Loungefly
- American Girl Doll hot dog stand
- NEW 1Z45 Mini Skirt Cargo Pockets Black
- Marilyn Monroe Collection from Zales
- Scentsy bars and extras
- Kate Spade Eva Ring Key Chain Fob Purse
- Desktop Computer HP - 24" Touch-Screen All-In-One - AMD Ryzen 5 - 8GB Memory
- Toy Story 2 (VHS, 2000) Disney Pixar Brand New Sealed
- equipment madeline v neck black sweater
- Vince Camuto Vameera Fleece Sherpa Leopard Print Pointy Toe Mules Slip On NEW
Vs Pink Velour hoodie large,
|NWT Athleta Studio to Street Printed Stripe Sweatshirt Gray||1.2538||NECA Saw 3 Jiggsaw Action Figure with Pig Mask,||Betsey Johnson 2 Piece Stripe & XOX Bath Rug Set,|