U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nike Crater Impact Mens 9.5,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Brooks Women's Transcend 7 Running Shoe Size 9,
- The North Face Hooded Denali
- Nicole Miller Black Silk Camisole
- 2021 Panini Prizm WNBA Basketball Factory Sealed 10-Pack Blaster Box
- Brand New GE 3 pack Warm White LED spheres
- Bundle for luvrhounds
- Set of 3 high pressure gauges with case
- Coach tech wallet In Signature Canvas With Wildflower Print
- LOLA utopia gypsy backpack new
- Set of 4 Black Ceramic Canisters
Pink Kiipix Polaroid Printer,
|2014 macbook pro 13.3'' retina||1.2538||Lenovo Yoga 910 Laptop,||On Cloudswift Running Shoes New 7.5 Grey/ White,|