U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Rustic Santa Fiber Optic Light Up Blowmold Christmas Decoration 15” tall,
15 Strawberry Shortcake Miniatures PVC Figures Dolls A.G.C. 1981-1983 Vintage,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lamelo Ball Rookie Lot #3,
- Light Grey Ribbed Melville Long Sleeve
- Apple watch series 2 with charger cord
- Athleta Breathe Sports Bra
- Shiny charizard gx
- Aquatalia Suede Ankle Booties size 7
- MetaZoo Wilderness
- Disney Store Girls Size 6/6X Winnie Pooh & Tigger Jumper Dress Red Plaid Vintage
- 2 Mason Jar Sconces LED Fairy Lights (Cotton Stems & Baby Breath Flower + Remote
- EXPRESS Bleus VINTAGE Cropped Denim Jeans 5/6
Devin Booker, Luka Doncic, Damian Lillard Graded PSA Basketball Cards,
|2019 LeBron James Prizm Far Out PSA Gem Mt 10||1.2538||Bundle list for Arianna Gomez,||Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Legacy Megazord,|