U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Petite 14k Emerald, Diamond Pendant,
2 Guitar Hero Live wireless controllers PS3/XBOX 360,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Under Armour Barrage Jacket,
- Metallic red psvita
- 10kt Gold Anklet with color stones
- NEW Free People Best Catch Tee in Tie Dye Ivory Combo
- HOLLISTER White Hooded Ruffle Cardigan Light Sweater Top | Women's Medium Large
- VINTAGE OPRAH WINFREY CREWNECK
- NEW Tuckernuck Ditsy Floral Blue Cornflower Swing Dress Size Med. Prairie Boho
- Lego Friends Heartlake Grand Hotel (41101)
- Z Supply Knit "Jean" Jacket
- Sharif leather crossbody
- Samsung Galaxy A31 Unlocked Blue
Xbox Wireless Controller Manette Sans Fill,
|Vintage Chicago Blackhawks Jacket||1.2538||Xbox one kinect and pc/one(s,x) adapter,||Vintage 90s made in usa carhartt jacket,|