U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2020 Tom Brady Panini Mosaic Blue Reactive #135 PSA 10 GEM MT,
NWOB Express Two-Piece Pointed Toe Pumps,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Giuseppe Zanotti rhinestone suede heels size 38 bling cocktail party,
- Free People Caroline Black Mock Neck One Shoulder Top Size Small
- Yeezy Adidas Boost 350 V2 Zebra Size 10
- Rae Dunn NWT Water Bottle "GULP" Insulated Stainless Steel 17oz
- J. Crew Combo Sweater in Faded Adire Navy Blue Medium
- Nintendo nes consoles
- ■ Seven President Gold Dollars ■
- LDD Annabelle Conjuring 10" inch Doll Living Dead Dolls Mezco NIB
- Rare Vintage Suede Poncho w/ Fringe OS
Picture and stamped enveloped of the Super Bowl XLI,
|2003 Skybox L.E. Kobe Bryant #88 PSA 8||1.2538||Cooks Essentials 12pc Aluminum Steel Base Cookware Set New,||Ben simmons and joel embiid,|