U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
VTG Shelton Ware Ice Champange Bucket,
Vintage Lucky Brand By Gene Montesano,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
HOF Nolan Ryan Gold Iconic ink & material. #4/5,
- Hello Kitty Reindeer Plush Door Greeter
- HD Action Camera
- cole haan
- ADIDAS YEEZY SLIDE
- Rae Dunn Cindarella Mugs
- NEW Robert Wayne Orion Black Chelsea Boots Men's Size 9.5 D S176
- Precolumbian native american effigy artifact that depicts the extinct mastodon
- NWT River Island All Over Logo Open Back Cross Straps One Piece Swimsuit Size 8
- 2021 Panini NFL Playbook Mega Box - x3 Factory Sealed Boxes
- Leupold GX-3 rangefinder
- State Bags Kids Backpack. NWT
Miss me jeans women boot cut size 28,
|Miss me jeans size 27 boot||1.2538||PATRICK MAHOMES/JUSTIN HERBERT OPTIC / D,||1994-1995 Topps Finest Michael Jordan,|