U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
4X MVP!! AARON RODGERS ROOKIE!!,
LaMelo Ball Panini Select green white blue shimmer prizm 21/49 rookie card,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Blue Patio Cushions Pier 1
- DISNEY Antonio Soft Toy Doll, Encanto
- LULU’S Sheerah Gray Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater Dress XS NEW NWT Side Slit
- Disney Minnie mouse main attraction pin tiki
- PS VR Bundle
- Lego Creator Expert Bookshop
- Disney R2D2 Magicband
- Disney Tiana Princess and the Frog Love is Magical Pin
- Yankee Candle Poppy Flower Floral Crackle Glass Candle Holders Pillar Cylinders
- Beara Beara Vintage handbag
Handmade Machine Stitched Quilted Whimsical Shoofly Twin Size Quilt,
|Vineyard Vines Womens Rain Jacket||1.2538||Jill Valentine - Resident Evil Funko Pop Vinyl,||Vintage Easter and Christmas Thomas The Train Sets,|