U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NIB Neora Illumaboost Brightening & Shield,
NEW Little Sleepies Grogu Cloud Blanket, Lovey, & Bamboo Muslin Swaddle,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VTG 32" Knotted Natural Angel Skin Coral 14K Yellow Gold 6mm Beaded Necklace,
- Single ddr4 16 gb ram
- Hasbro Jem and the Holograms Aja doll
- Shinee married to the music album
- Abercrombie and Fitch 8 Perfume (discontinued)
- Two Faced 3D Large Netsuke Good Luck Asian Carved Buddha Face Pendant
- Nintendo 2DS/3DS Bundle in Black with 5 games
- Aritzia cropped sculpt knit tank
- MADEWELL Womens Huston Pull-On Bold Stripe Crop Pants
- NWOT White House Black Market Metallic Slim Ankle Pants - Size 0
- Funko Pop disney evil queen
Yuppie MOMMY So Soft Lovey Plush White Lamb Baby Blanket Nursey EUC,
|Beautiful Vintage Angel Skin Coral Necklace with a Carved Coral Clasp||1.2538||Ancient Roman Glass Sterling Silver Vintage Israeli Necklace,||Herbivore - Bakuchiol Natural Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum 30 ml,|