U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Panini Certified Nick Bosa RPA Gold /25,
Michael Kors Jet Set Large Logo East West Crossbody,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
2ct Real 925 Halo Brilliant Ring,
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 Shadow - Size 7
- Pokemon Fossil Booster Pack Unlimited Edition, sealed brand new
- Bulova 1949 (72 Yrs Old) Antique Women's Watch Gold Filled Diamond On Bezel
- **RESERVED for Michael Baker**
- Vintage 1990s Betsey Johnson Leopard Mini Skirt
- Asos Midi Overlay dress
- kate quinn quilt
- VERY RARE? 1975 BU NO MINT MARK PL
- ryzen 7 3700x PC
- Doll's Kill (SOLD OUT on website) Hello Kitty Rainbow Cowboy Boots
- New bose headphones only used once, no charger
Najee harris mosiac genisis prizm.,
|Women's Croft & Barrow Black Jacket Small Coat Faux Fur Lining||1.2538||AKA Blazer Jacket,||New Pearl Jam Vault Series 2 Lp Vinyl Moore Theater 1/17/92 Ten Club Exclusive,|