U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage yellow handknit vest with horses and hunters, Large,
Ivy Chic New York Women’s Tribal Print Open Front Jacket Black & Turquoise Large,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Patchington embroidered mesh jacket L,
- Jumbo ariel little mermaid fantasy pin
- HEREDITARY (4K W/ RARE, OUT OF PRINT SLIPCOVER)
- Reformation white eyelet linen lace crop tank top
- Huge 41" tall wood frozen castle with elsa and kristiff teamskn kids
- Gzhel Bowl Russian Hand Painted Footed
- Adidas Climalite 2016 Hockey World Cup Team USA Hoodie Mens Size Large NEW
- Bath and Body Works perfect peony candle
- Pieces of You (2019) • Jewel
- 1987 Topps Jose Canseco
- Slip on Waterproof Outdoor Winter Kids Warm Boots with Handle
- Amelia Couture Burgundy Halter Sheer Illusion Beaded Rhinestone Mermaid Gown 2
- Men’s Under Armour Large Sweatpants
One (1) Counter Stool, Black Leather- brand new in box,
|Vintage W. Wellstood & Co Engraved Abraham Lincoln||1.2538||Coach Matte Blue Leather Turn Lock Crossbody Purse Handbag Bag,||NWT Free People We the Free Oversized Snowy Thermal Tee,|