U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
FELLOW STAGG ELECTRIC TEA/COFFEE KETTLE,
Uncanny X-men 139 CGC 8.0,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Abercrombie & Fitch Off White Ultra High Rise Straight Leg Button Jeans Size 25,
- Betsey Johnson makeup bag
- BTS Permission to dance umbrella
- J. Crew Juliette Open Front Collarless Sweater Cotton Wool Knit Burgundy Size XS
- Up N Atomizer from GTA 5 3D Print
- PATAGONIA Happy Hike Jogger Pants, Grey, XS
- VERY RARE Nerf N-Strike LongStrike CS-6 Sniper Rifle Gun... No More Made
- Bundle for Lee Lee
- KENTUCKY WILDCATS MINI FOOTBALL HELMET
- Danielle Nicole Ariel Floral Satchel Bag
- Starbucks mango ombre jeweled cup
The amazing spiderman 361,
|Mickey Mouse Shelf||1.2538||New wacom graphine tablet,||Moon Knight Marvel 1980 vol 1 #2-38(missing 1 & 16) comic lot,|