U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NEW Sit Stay Drink Silver Black Silicone Whiskey Drink Ice Cubes Square Frozen,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
CHRISTY DAWN The Penny Jumper In Linen,
- phil&teds Lobster Clip-On Highchair
- Court of Frost and Starlight - original HC/1st edition
- Kuromi Wall Clock
- Imported green and black jacquard scarf, soft wool blend, intact
- Nanette Lepore Silk Sunkissed Dress Icy Blue Multi Size 8
- Healing stone starter pack
- Brand New Joaquina Botanica Crema Esencial
- Versace Makeup Bag
- Silpada Sterling Silver Crystal Necklace
- Harry truman signed memorobilia
- 4 Pairs of Victoria's Secret Pink Floral Lace Padded Bralettes Size Small
Vintage Russell Athletic NY New York Yankees Jersey Shirt Adult Medium Navy Blue,
|Handmade Rattan 13" Decorative Vase Holder||1.2538||Vintage Russell Athletic NY New York Yankees Jersey Shirt Adult Large Navy Blue,||IEENA Mac Duggal White Chiffon Flowy Faux Wrap Tank V Neck Jumpsuit,|