U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Handmade Quilt Primary Colors Calicos Cottage Farmhouse Decor,
Rag quilt Teal Birds Flowers,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
SBJ Austin Susan Navy Tencel Jumpsuit,
- Funko pop Harry Potter Trio
- Floral Print Cropped Top and Palazzo Pants Set
- Vintage Ivory Ethereal Gown
- Togekiss V
- Celtic & Co Women's Brown Leather Stack Heeled Boots Size EU 40
- Kobe Bryant 1996-97 Topps RC Rookie Card #138 SGC 10
- Valentines starbucks collection
- Authentic BALLY HERICK Leather BLUE Strap High Mens Shoes Sneakers Sz. 10D
- Figs Big Sky
- rae dunn noce kitty canister
- Tory Burch Kira Braided Bracelet
Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Pure Money’,
|Yeezy Adidas Boost 380 in||1.2538||Quilt stars...# mar2022,||Brandon Maxwell Strapless Bustier Wide Leg Jumpsuit,|