U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
J.Crew Ludlow Moon British Wool Cotton Tweed Herringbone Sport Coat Jacket 42R,
Pink Stone Pendant Simulated Topaz Earrings,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Nike Air Jordan 1 satin black,
- American Girl Doll Rebecca
- UGG BUTTE II CWR ENSIGN BLUE BOOTS - YOUTH
- adidas Originals Superstar
- Mob Psycho 100 Ⅱ Reigen Arataka Figure by Union Creative
- Vintage Havana faux fur mule
- Ashley Stewart Plus Size Geo Bar Neck Keyhole Tunic: 22/24
- Textured Silver-rimmed Highball Tumbler Glasses Fruit Grapes Set of 4 Vintage
Yeezy QNTM H68771 Size 13.5,
|Terani Couture white halter beaded junpsuit! Size 8 Worn twice!||1.2538||Bugatchi Men's Wool Blend Four Button Solid Blazer,||Jill Jill Stuart “Louise” Floral Jumpsuit,|