U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
New Era fitted ballcap 59fifty SIZE 7 3/8,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
BEBE White Mock Neck Keyhole Jumpsuit SIZE 16,
- Coach Bracelet
- JS collections jacket and skirt.
- Vintage Resin Table Top Musical Water Fountain Fishing Bears 8x6" Colorful GiftV
- Hulk modok and perceptor
- Gucci Medium GG Marmont Velvet Handbag
- joseph abboud plaid shirts for men
- Urban Outfitters Midi Blue Paisley Dress
- Betsey johnson pink and white lace dress, size 0
- Bormioli Rocco Glass 4 Canisters Jar Set W/ Blue
- Mara Hoffman Herbarium Swing Dress in Persimmon
- ugg womens scuffette ash fog
NWT Aimee Kestenberg Green Snake Skin Crossbody,
|UNISEX NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 10 SLING FANNY PACK||1.2538||Men′ S Light Outsole Running Sole Custom Made Skid Flat Outsole,||Anna Griffin Mini 12 Days of Christmas Stamp & Die Scrap Booking Paper Crafting,|