U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
PARADISE FOUND | sz XL Men's Blue So Cal Hot Rod Hawaiian Bowling Camp Shirt,
REBORN DOLL KIT CHARLIE BY BETTY MOREL,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT BCBGeneration Cropped Active hoodie,
- 3 charm Pandora 14K charm BUNDLE
- Kate Spade Helen Real Calf Fur Cheetah Print Ballerina Flats 8.5
- MEN'S HIGH TREND ALFANI Boots & Rockport shoes
- Vivitar 4k camera
- Animal BMX Bob Bars Handlebars with Edwin Delarosa Grips Uncut!
- Smashbox STUDIO SKIN FULL COVERAGE 24 HOUR FOUNDATION
- Beetlejuice Wedding Funko Pop Couple Hot Topic Exclusive
- Pokemon Lottery Charizard Japanese promo PSA 8
- New Balance 550 Navy Blue
- New Switch OLED (Newest Model)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Leather Roscoe Hobo
ULTRAMAN ACE ウルトラマンA ZOFFY ゾフィTARO タロウ + FATHER ウルトラの父 Lot 5 HDM Figures,
|Guess Georges Marciano Button Up Shirt Vintage 90s Made In USA Size L||1.2538||2001 Vintage Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan Button Up Shirt size L large Anime Toona,||Victoria’s Secret Pink Olive Green Bling Hoodie,|