U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NEW VS Beach Towel in Leopard & Peony,
Ja Morant Rookie Holo Card. Mint!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Crystal Droppers For Chandlier/,
- PSA 9 2018 Trae Young prizm choice
- lululemon size 4 legging bundle
- Kodak az251 camera in silver
- New Betsey Johnson Black Lips Zip Around Clutch Wallet Wristlet Purse Handbag
- Cards Against Humanity 6 Expansion Packs
- Hagit Gorali HG Israel Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings and Freshwater Pearls
- Lippincott Q&A review for NCLEX RN 13th
- Marciano Suede Hi Low Pencil Skirt
- ELLIA ESSENTIAL OILS
- Nike Blazer Mid SE GS Tie Dye
- LEGO Minecraft: The Ocean Monument #21136 (Incomplete)
- Siena Studio Black Leather Pants
|Jack Rogers | Bohemian Navajo Embossed Sandals Sz: 6||1.2538||NWT lululemon align high neck,||Tyrese maxey prizm rookie lot,|