U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ghost Rider #1 (1990),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rayo Oil Lamp Converted Electric painted milk glass shade hurricane,
- Secret treasures sleepwear 2X boho rayon pattern palazzo wide leg pants
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera in Pink
- zyia joggers black
- Nike Air Force 1 Low BHM Men's 5//6.5W
- Thrustmaster Officer Pack Airbus Edition
- Vintage Jeannette glass company cocktail shaker set
- Chico's Tunic Cashmere Gray Sweater
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Long wallet monogram
- RESERVED for jnieman00 - Thomas Wooden Railway TWR
- The North Face Size Small Women's Active Shorts black with pockets Flat laying
- The Four Season’s Rare 1937 Watercolor Prints
Satin comforter set queen,
|ITZY various photocards / RYUJIN, CHAERYEONG, LIA||1.2538||listing for iveivory,||Itzy Chaeryeong Guess Who Photocards,|