U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Marvel Autographs Lot,
Kate Spade of New York,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Men's Adidas NMD_XR1 Winter Grey/White Size 9,
- Adidas Yeezy 350 Earth
- VICTORIA'S SECRETCozy Plush Fleece Heart Blanket
- Kate spade medium cameron satchel
- Jordan 1 High game royal 6.5Y/8W
- Size 14 Dalia Romper jumpsuit
- SOTA Street Fighter 7" Figure Rare Blue "Player 2" BLANKA Variant Complete Nice
- Madewell Women's Mini Slip Skirt in Polka Dot Sz 6
- NWOB Frame La Ventura Mule slides. Never worn, no defects. Ivory. Size 39 (8.5)
- NWT Rebecca Minkoff Chevron Quilted Love Crossbody
- David Ortiz Auto 2/5
- Nixon Men's 51-30 Chrono Silver Watch
2020 Pusha T x Dame 6 'I Am My Own Fan',
|New Young Fabulous & Broke Payton Tie Dye Sweatshirt M||1.2538||Project Rock Workout Headphones,||High Quality Waterproof Fashion Comfort Lace-up Men Sneakers Breathable Sport Sh,|