U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nwt zara semi sheer dress,
Sperry Syren Gulf Duck Boot.,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Blowfish Combat boots,
- 1945 S silver dime
- 2021 Topps Chrome Formula 1 Esteban Ocon Purple Portait /399
- Sony PEGA-KB20 Mini Keyboard - Sony CLIé Gear
- VTG Forbidden Planet Remote Control Robby The Robot
- J.Crew Eco Underwire Surf Hipster Bikini
- JALEN RAMSEY Signed LA Rams Full Size Lunar Eclipse Replica Helmet JSA
- Evangelica pink cow squishmallow 11"
- "925 sterling silver blue shiny crystal zircon water drop earrings Women, J052
Free People Blue Stripe Tie Waist Maxi Shirt Dress M,
|Free People 'Dream all Night' Romper||1.2538||Fitmark backpack,||Lularoe white amber hoodie,|