U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Vintage Sports specialties new york yankees snapback hat mlb,
Wedding set 10K White Gold, 1 1/10 ct Cushion Halo Diamond,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pear shaped engagement ring,
- Kenneth Cole Futurepod Lace Up Oxford Dress Shoes Size 9.5
- Jordan 4 Retro Collezione Pack 2008 Men's Size 12
- Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack for Nintendo Switch
- Gucci Envy for men cologne
- Monster Rally – Coral Limited Edition, Reissue, Misty Sea colored Vinyl Sealed
- Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Lot
- size 12 mens boots
- Codi Urban Travel/Luggage Case (Roller) - Black Telescopic handle
- Starbucks Pink Lemonade & Green Studded Set
- Disney Dumbo flying with crows drawing
- Huge Squishmallow
BTS Official goods BT21 TATA BABY TRAVEL NECK PILLOW W/ SNAP FASTENER Red NEW,
|Vintage Carolina Panthers Starter Shockwave hat with tags Black Blue White NICE.||1.2538||Nespressso x Chiara Ferragni Aeroccino 3 Limited Edition,||U by Kotex Security tampons,|