U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Species III / Species: The Awakening [Double Feature] (SOLD OUT),
Dansko lynn slip on leather shoes womens black size 41 eur 10.5-11,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Shrek 4K Steelbook (UHD),
- Dept 56 New England VillageStoney Brook Town Hall
- Ortofon Concorde MK2 Scratch Single Cartridge
- 1998-1999 Skybox E-X Century Kobe Bryant #10 Acetate Rare SP. LA Lakers
- NWT 7 For All Mankind Dojo Flare Jeans Original Trouser Sz 28 Medium Melrose
- MCM Fragrance EDP 1oz
- Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch (NEW)
The Blob (1988) OOP Blu Ray,
|vigoss jeans /bling capris||1.2538||Skechers Gray & White Slip On Athletic Shoes Women's Size 6.5,||Green Handbag Cross-Body Bag Shopping Tote,|