U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Rock Revival Jeans Luiza size 26,
Silent Hill Collectors Editon,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rebecca Minkoff Regan Khaki Satchel Leather Tote Purse,
- Mid century Christmas Drinking Glasses
- Vintage 1950s 1960s Gammills of Santa Barbara Wool Sportcoat Blazer Sz 44-46L
- Rolla's High Rise Dusters Straight 24
- Vintage Galaxie by Elgin Women's Wristwatch
- $120+ New 5K Mens Insulated Snow Bib / Ski Bib!! 3XL
- Trafalgar Law Funko Pop
- Stay Cool Kelly Pants Size 4
- Beatrix Pottery 5 Peter Rabbit
- Vintage 80's Ugly Christmas Sweater Size S Sweatshirt Red Winter Scene Top
BB Lace Sequin Bead Denim Jeans,
|GI Joe Shadowloo M. Bison Headquarters Near Complete||1.2538||wellensteyn Kitzbuhel Original Coat,||Newest Design Washed Canvas Messenger Shoulder Bag RS-2138e,|