U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
TB Britten Leather Mini Top Black,
TORY BURCH MILLER 9.5 WOMEN SANDALS VACHETA,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Michael Kors Mercer Gallery Logo,
- Christian McCaffery Carolina Panthers Je
- Citizens of Humanity Womens Bootcut Light Wash Jeans
- Umbrella Academy Uniform Blazer NWT Number Five
- Barbie Silkstone collection set of 2 fully dressed without accessories or stands
- Steve Madden Jackets
- Calvin Klein Tote and Crossbody bags
- NWT lipsy london Trench Coat
- SHINee Key 1st mini album HOLOGRAM
Nestig Crib Mini Mattres x Lullaby,
|saranoni muslin toddler quilt||1.2538||Little Sleepie Swaddle-Mermaid Scales,||Kate Quinn Stroller Blanket Orchid Purple Lilac,|