U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Royal Selangor Pewter Saving For A Rainy Day 3D Bears Picnic Umbrella Kids Bank,
2021 Leah Pruett TF 1/24th,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
JAEHYUN VOICE KEYRING POLAROID PCS,
- Athleta Kick Back Tulip Hem Knee Length Faux Wrap Skirt Small Dark Blue/White
- Jordan 11 Retro Low IE Flash Crimson 919712-600 Men's Size 12 NWOB
- Bundle of 4 Kylie Cosmetics palettes
- Vuori Boyfriend Jogger in Heather Grey Small
- Vintage nike crop hoodie
- Joyfolie Aubree
- Sam Edelman "Uri" OTK Fringe Suede Boots
- Cooking Light Allure Non-Stick Ceramic Cookware with Silicone Stay Cool Handle
- Expandable Zippered Burgundy Leather Crossbody
- Kendra Scott mirror rock harlow and extender
- New 52 Redhood & the Outlaws
DR. MARTENS Lisa spiked silver gladiator sandals sz 38 or 7 womens,
|Mid-Century Modern Brass Dynasty Style Horse Letter Mail Holder Paperweight||1.2538||Sample 2,||Marc Jacobs Crossbody Bag shutter snapshot,|