U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Disney Dooney & Bourke DCL Cross Body,
Hill House Home Ellie Nap Dress,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- Transformers Pretender Lot.* reserved for bignash*
- Crate & Barrel Nesting Bowls
- Authentic Tim Brown Los Angeles Raiders (1994) Mitchell & Ness Jersey
- 80’s/90’s Vintage ‘Stephanie Thomas’ Multicolor Abstract Floral Skirt Set
- NWT Hey Dude Women's Wendy Slip On Shoes Loafers w/Extra Lace Coral
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 32GB, Wi-Fi, 10.5" in Box w/ Charger + Glass Protector
- NEW ORBIT ARIZONA MIST 22 FT
- Burberry Men's Black 1/2 Zip XXL
- Nike Air Force 1 size women size 8 Shoes in White
- (PENDING/ON HOLD) Zero Two Wood Painting
Stealth Cam WXV trail camera,
|Epson Expression Home XP-4105 Wireless Small-In-One Printer Wifi||1.2538||ONE ONE SIX Striped Short Sleeve Midi Dress,||Bebe lace gown dresses,|