U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
40-Inch Folding Trampoline,
Polo Ralph Lauren Hot Pink Duck Down Puffer Coat Size US Girls 24M,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Matilda jane Ruana shawl,
- RayBan Eyeglasses
- Kate Spade Ella Large Cherry Embroidered Denim Continental Zip Around
- Chico’s Platinum Floral Embroidered Boot Cut Jeans Size 2 - 12
- NEW ERA TORONTO BLUE JAYS MLB COLOR UNDERVISOR 59FIFTY FITTED HAT
- 2021 Topps Heritage High Number: Shane McClanahan Variation
- LIFESTRIDE Maroon Confident Square Moc Toe Slip-On Block Heel Loafers SZ 11
- 2 vintage Polly Pocket 100 piece Puzzles bundle
Volcom Puffs N Stuff Reversible Zip Up Striped Puffer Jacket Coat,
|Juicy couture cherry bag||1.2538||Chihuahua, Teacup or small Dogs ballerina Harness Size XS/S,||Abercrombie puffer jacket,|