U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Mercury glass silver sugared tree Christmas home decor magical winter wonderland,
Magill Los Angeles Shirt Men's Large Navy Blue 100% Cotton Turtleneck,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Dog/Pet Dress Spring & Summer Purple Flowers with contrasting Ruffle Skirt,
- Rated rookie ja'marr chase holiday exclusive hit
- Lululemon Nouveau Limits Tank Top in Miss Mosaic Peach Fuzz Regal Plum Size 2
- Vintage Mid-Century Raffia Bamboo Ice Bucket
- Nike Air Max 270 Shoes sz 12c
- Vintage Victorian Romantic Embroidery Art Handmade Needlepoint
- Coach purse and wristlet wallet set
- harveys minnie lots of dots MSL/dust bag
- Cobb accessport v3 sub004 2015+ wrx and sti unmarried
Lilly Pulitzer rose print dress,
|House of Harlow 1960 Printed Dress||1.2538||Nickels-Sortwell Mansion painting framed 18x42,||Zara CHERRY RAINCOAT . Size 18-24,|