U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
VS PINK Oversized Round Sunglasses,
Yeezy Adidas 700 V3 Mono Safflower Men Size 11.5 DS,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Double-Knit Jacquard Ball Cap,
- Comfier Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager
- MICHAEL KORS LARGE EAST WEST ZIP CHAIN XBODY OPTIC WHITE
- New mint color king quilt with pillows
- Last Chance - NWT Torrid Jester Red Lattice Cage Back Pullover Sweater 1X
- Womens invicta lupah special edition
- Jazz / Easy Listening Record Lot / Big Band / Spanish / Claudine More
- Love is war Hatsune Miku figure DX scale figure
- Stoney Clover Lane x Target Pink Terry Joggers
- Seasalt Organic Cotton Cornwall's Favorite Trevilley Teal/White 3/4 Sleeve Tunic
- Vintage 1990s Levi’s Silvertab Baggy Men’s Striped Denim Jean Shorts - 38
- Joe’s Distressed Jeans
- Calvin: Institutes of the Christian Religion 1 & 2 Westminster 1960 Like New
813 Ottotredici Paris France Scarf 1900 World Expo,
|Michael Kors sunglasses M3608S brown||1.2538||Ray-Ban Round Classic Sunglasses | Gold/Green,||Dale Earnhardt Sr #19 Belden Asphalt 1977 Malibu,|